Serving: 8 pieces
Total calories: 4,908 ;
Calories per pieces: 614
Margarine: 3/4 cup (soft)
Tea Biscuits: 208 grams
(Fine Powdered Sugar): 1 cup and 1/4 of a cup
Philadelphia Cream Cheese (original): 600 grams
Lemon juice: 1 teaspoon
Lemon zest: 1 teaspoon
Freshly Blueberry Pie Filling: 1 can (595 grams)
1. Heat oven to 325 F
2. Crush the tea biscuits in a food processor till they become powdered.
3. Put the powdered biscuits in a bowl, add the margarine and mix with an electric hand mixer.
4. Press the crust evenly into a pan and put it into the oven for 5 minutes (till the crust slightly rises).
5. Keep the pan of crust to cool at room temperature.
6. Meanwhile, put the Philadelphia Cream Cheese in a bowl along with the lemon juice and lemon zest. Mix using a hand mixer.
7. Gradually add the sugar while mixing it with the hand mixer.
8. Once the crust has cooled down, spread the filling evenly on top and refridgerate it preferrably overnight or 3 hours max if you’re in a hurry.
9. The next day, 2 hours before serving your cheesecake, start preparing the topping. I personally like to separate the small balls of blueberries from the jelly, spread the jelly evenly on top of the cheese then decorate it with the small blueberry balls. However, you can simply spread the blueberry with the jelly without separating them.
10. Serve it after 2 hours of cooling in the refridgerator.