Do you want to work the most muscle groups in your body in just one exercise move?
Are you looking for this easy yet insanely effective strengthener?
Do you want to get your heart rate up?
Well, it’s a pleasure to introduce you to the BURPEE! It’s also known as the “Four-Count Burpee” due to the fact that this movement consists of four basic steps:
- Begin in a standing position.
- Drop into a squat position with your hands on the ground. (count 1)
- Kick your feet back, while keeping your arms extended. (count 2)
- Immediately return your feet to the squat position. (count 3)
- Jump up from the squat position (count 4)
With every rep, you’ll work your arms, chest, quads, glutes, hamstrings, and abs which will make you stronger. You’ll burn mega calories as you gradually get back to shape. Another amazing fact about is that it requires zero equipment and so you can add it to almost any workout.
Watch as Kelsey Lee shows you how it is properly done, then do as many as you possibly can in 60 seconds.
Take a deep breath and go for it! (You can totally nail this.)