It goes without saying that we all struggle with time management. Although we are incredibly busy, we seem to sleep less, relax less and, – yes – unfortunately, cook less. To make life a little bit easier, this month we’ve picked one pasta recipe that is easy and budget-friendly.
Fusilli with tomato sauce:
350 g fusilli pasta (any kind of pasta will do, go for your favourite)
1 can chopped tomatoes (around 400 g)
2 cloves garlic
60 g yellow cheese
1 tablespoon lemon juice
3 tablespoons cubed chives
salt, pepper, basil oregano, red pepper
1. Cook the pasta in salted water. Strain the pasta.
2. Saute the onions and garlic (with a little bit of oil). Add the tomatoes, lemon juice and the spices.
3. Add the pasta and cook it for around 5 min. When ready, place it in a flameproof
dish and add grated yellow cheese on top.
4. Put inside the oven for 10 min. (200º C)
5. As a final touch, sprinkle the pasta with cubed chives.