Serves 10 (2 cookies per person);
Total calories: 205 per cookie
Unsalted butter – around 1/2 a cup (100 grams)
Sugar 1/4 cup (50 g)
White flour 2/3 cup (227 g)
Whole Oats 3 cups (240 g)
1. Put the butter in a bowl with sugar and sweetener. Allow butter to come to room temperature. Use whisk or a hand mixer to mix up the ingredients.
2. Add vanilla powder, salt, cinnamon, egg and mix them up.
3. In another bowl, sift flour and add raisins. Mix till raisins are coated with flour.
4. Remove raisins from flour by sifting these dry ingredients.
5. Add flour to the wet ingredients and mix till a smooth batter forms. Add baking soda and mix.
6. Add 2 tablespoons of water and mix.
7. Crush walnuts into chunks. Roast them and then add them to the mixture.
8. Add oats and mix.
9. Spread oil on pan.
10. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
11. Roll each portion in your hands and add pressure to flatten it.
12. Add water when needed to help form cookie balls.
13. Bake for 12 minutes. (or till the bottom part turns somewhat dark)
14. Allow cookies to cool.
Enjoy your high fiber snack and let your body absorb a healthy dose of nutrients as you drop a dress size! 😉