1. Guam, one of the many states that make up Micronesia is known for it’s beautiful golden sand beaches and cosmopolitan ways. Although it’s small enough to explore in a day or two Guam’s breathe taking beautiful views will leave you awe struck. With a blended population of indigenous Chamorro, Filipino and Asians, Guam’s diversity translates through the food and culture. Guam provides a genuine, culturally vibrant experience.
I grew up and have lived in a beautiful, crowded, and metropolitan city by the name of Jeddah. If you haven’t heard about it, this article will provide you with some interesting information about my city.
L’ossuaire municipal was incorporated on the 1st of January 2013 in the public institution Paris Musees .
It’s one of the 14 museums in the city of Paris. Earlier in the 4th century, Parisians’ burial grounds were to the southern outskirts of the Roman-era Left Bank city. After the Frankish invasions and the Roman Empire’s fall, Parisians abandoned this settlement for the marshy Right Bank. Their first settlement was in higher grounds of Saint-Etienne church and burial ground, by the 10th century these marshlands were at its fullest, thus instead of burying their dead away from inhabited areas, the Paris Right Bank settlement began its life with cemeteries at its center. Their most central cemetery was a burial ground at Notre Dame de Bois church, which became a property of Saint-Opportune parish after the original church was destroyed in the 9th century by the Norman invasion, it then became its own parish under the Saints Innocents church from 1130, this burial ground is filling the land ,today, between Rue de la Lingerie and Rue Berger, had become the city’s main cemetery. Continue reading “WikiFave: The Empire of the Dead Under the City of Lights ~ By Dr. Hilana Omer”→
1. There are many types of people you can meet. By getting to spending time with them, you can make new friends, and who knows, you might even meet the love of your life 😉
2. While you’re there, you can explore yourself and your independence by learning how to be responsible for yourself and for your money.
3. You can also spend your time in a beneficial way by learning a new language from a native speaker or by finding new hobbies.
4. There are many activities: You can try new things like for example, skydiving, parasailing, canoeing, paragliding, and even taking cooking classes. Make sure you visit lots of different places so you don’t miss out on what our spectacular planet has to offer.
Remember: By traveling to unique destinations, you can enjoy yourself and gain many new experiences at the same time.