Photos can be taken all the time and at any place. It’s become easy with the cameras of our mobile phones.
Here are some tips that may help you to take nice pictures:
1. Keep your photos simple
2. Get in close – zoom in
3. Shoot pictures every day
4. Use gridlines to balance your shot
To switch the grid on…
* iPhone: Go to “Settings,” choose “Photos & Camera,” and switch “Grid” on.
* Samsung: Launch the camera app, go to “Settings,” scroll down and switch the “grid lines” option to “on.”
5. Focus on one subject
1. Learn the essential phrases. No one expects you to speak the language fluently, but memorising a couple of useful sentences may help you get around and make new friends. Excluding “talk dirty to me” unless you want to get sold into places that definitely aren’t on your sightseeing list.
2. Get a map. Don’t count on Google maps to do the job for you. The moment you leave your country you don’t really know when you will get to use Wi-Fi again. And you surely don’t want to waste your holiday running like a headless chicken picturing your loved ones posting your photo on a box of milk.
Continue reading “10 Travelling tips – By Natalia Oparka-Kharma”