1. Guam, one of the many states that make up Micronesia is known for it’s beautiful golden sand beaches and cosmopolitan ways. Although it’s small enough to explore in a day or two Guam’s breathe taking beautiful views will leave you awe struck. With a blended population of indigenous Chamorro, Filipino and Asians, Guam’s diversity translates through the food and culture. Guam provides a genuine, culturally vibrant experience.
1. There are many types of people you can meet. By getting to spending time with them, you can make new friends, and who knows, you might even meet the love of your life 😉
2. While you’re there, you can explore yourself and your independence by learning how to be responsible for yourself and for your money.
3. You can also spend your time in a beneficial way by learning a new language from a native speaker or by finding new hobbies.
4. There are many activities: You can try new things like for example, skydiving, parasailing, canoeing, paragliding, and even taking cooking classes. Make sure you visit lots of different places so you don’t miss out on what our spectacular planet has to offer.
Remember: By traveling to unique destinations, you can enjoy yourself and gain many new experiences at the same time.
Each person comes with a unique baggage set that is carried along in this wonderful journey of life only to increase in number and vary in shapes, sizes, colors, and most importantly, in content. This baggage set that we carry around day in and day out can either make us or break us, if we allow it to. This load that one is carrying can build muscles thus strength or just pull ..one ..down.Continue reading “Luggage Tag – By Dalia Al Saad”→